Whenever you think about a bag of treats for your furry buddy, you are likely to settle for an animal-sourced product. Most dog treats are animal-sourced. Although dogs love them, some have sensitive tummies and allergies, and thus, they experience adverse reactions.
But the elephant in the room concerning animal-sourced pet food and treats is the impact on our planet. Reports indicate that animal-based pet foods and treats are an environmental disaster.
Chippin Dog Treats wants you to participate in solving this problem. They make high-quality, planet-friendly dog treats and add-ons so that you and Fido can chip in and make a positive difference on the planet.
Would you sacrifice traditional favorite snacks for a planet-friendly option? This article will help you evaluate if it is worth it. But first, some information about Chippin Dog Treats.
Chippin is an emerging dog food brand. They make dog treats and food toppers using sustainable protein sources and other ingredients. Their goal is to help reduce the carbon paw print due to pet foods, especially dog food, without compromising nutrition and taste.
They offer more than ten products available as treats or food toppings. If you are conscious of the state of the planet, Chippin Dog Treats is worth your consideration. Here is more on what’s on offer for your fur baby.
Chippin Dog Treats have seven products under the dog treats category. The ingredients in these products vary from novel proteins like cricket and spirulina to sustainably-sourced conventional proteins like silver carp. Other ingredients include pumpkin, sweet potato, kale, peanut butter, bananas, blueberries, and other nutrient-rich foods. Here’s a breakdown of what each dog package brand is made of.
- Chippin’s Cricket Food Topper contains cricket protein, sweet potato, pumpkin, and apple cider vinegar powder.
- Chippin’s Silver Carp Jerky contains silver carp, sweet potato, molasses, glycerin, tapioca starch, cranberry, carrot, flaxseed, chia seed, and sunflower meal.
- Chippin’s Cricket Jerky contains cricket, sweet potato, cane molasses, glycerin, carrot, tapioca starch, flaxseed, chia seed, and sunflower.
- Chippin’s Superfood contains oats, peanut butter, crickets, pumpkin, flaxseed, chopped peanuts, sunflower oil, honey, and cinnamon.
- Chippin’s Spirulina Dailies contains oats, kale, flaxseed, carrots, parsley, sunflower oil, molasses, spirulina, and rosemary extract.
- Chippin’s Antioxidant contains oats, bananas, crickets, blueberries, flaxseed, chopped peanuts, sunflower oil, honey, turmeric, and rosemary extract.
- Chippin’s Kelp Jerky contains kelp, pumpkin, peanut butter, carrot, vegetable glycerin, flaxseed, chia seed, molasses, tapioca starch, and sunflower seed, and ginger.
Besides these ingredients, Chippin’s products also contain some preservatives and flavoring components.
Chippin has gone the extra mile and prepared different combinations of their products to help you add variety and excitement to your dog’s meal time.
From the ingredients list, it is evident that Chippin Dog Treats will help you save the planet. Each time you purchase Chippin products instead of the conventional animal-sourced dog foods and treats, you have a tremendous impact on the environment.
By decreasing the demand for high-quality, animal-based dog foods and treats, you reduce the pressure on deforestation for livestock agriculture to supply the pet food industry.
Manufacturing Chippin’s products also consume fewer resources. The packaging and delivery are planet-friendly. But the benefits most pet parents look for are those that directly impact their fur babies.
Your dog stands to gain the following:
- A super-nutritious snack – research shows edible insects like crickets have protein comparable to conventional animal-sourced foods. On the other hand, studies on spirulina show that it contains almost one-and-a-half times more protein than beef. Both cricket and spirulina contain all the ten essential amino acids required to stay healthy. Chippin products contain healthy carbs like sweet potato, omega oils, vitamins, and minerals.
- They are vet-formulated and meet AAFCO standards.
- They are easy to digest. The protein content in conventional and novel proteins might be comparable, but the digestibility is not. Your puppy will not have a problem digesting Chippin’s cricket or spirulina-based protein. It ensures excellent health, and your dog will thrive.
- The treats are also packed with fiber to help support gut health. You can consider feeding your dog these to prevent grass-eating habits.
- Chippin Dog Treats are hypoallergenic.
Many dog owners love the ideology of Chippin Dog Treats. But more importantly, their fur babies love the treats and the health impact. A quick check of customer reviews on Amazon shows that dogs and their owners love them. The Chippin Blueberry & Cricket Healthy Antioxidant, and Chippin Cricket Protein & Peanut Butter Pumpkin Superfood, both received a four-star rating from 80 percent of the buyers.
Dog owners love the scent, the positive effect on tummy issues, and how their furry buddies devoured the meals.
If you want to try the product, like any new dog food, consult a vet and agree on a transition diet. Chippin thought about this and prepared a transition guide to give you an idea of how to do it.
Chippin Dog Treats are nutritious, tasty, all-natural, and easy to digest. By purchasing their products, dog owners contribute toward nurturing a sustainable planet.
You can rest easy, Chippin Dog Treats are worth every effort and sacrifice. You and your furry buddy will be doing something positive for the planet, while having fun and enjoying good health.
We hope you enjoyed this article… What are your thoughts?
Please feel free to share this article!
We strive to provide the latest valuable information for pet lovers with accuracy and fairness. If you would like to add to this post or advertise with us, don’t hesitate to reach us. If you see something that doesn’t look right, contact us!